Brick Outside

frozen action
light painting
blur action

What tips/advice would you give another photographer about shooting motion? Tips I would give to another photographer about shooting motion is too try and tell the model to do something while moving. An activity could be shooting a ball, running, or just jumping in the air. Keep on shooting until you get a result that you like.

One thought on “Brick Outside

1. Who are you critiquing?
    Miles Williamson
    Which image? Describe
    Light Painting
    What do you like most about the photo? Explain writing 3 sentences in the block to the right.
    I like how defined his name is. It is very easy to read and is also very cool. I also like the color because it pops out but also isn’t too heavy.
    What is one thing that could be better in the photo? Explain writing 3 sentences in the block to the right.
    If he had turned off the light at the end it would have looked a lot better. Just the line going down at the end of the name makes it worse. It would have been a lot cleaner if the fingerlight was off at the end.
    What one piece of advice for the photographer to help them make their work better next time? Explain writing 3 sentences in the block to the right.
    I would have done a shorter exposure. It would have made it just that little bit more defined, giving it a crisper look. That would make it more pleasing to the eye and cooler to look at.